Quality Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops
Making the right decision on your new countertop is important. Countertops need to be durable enough to withstand everyday use while being attractive and affordable. Norfolk Kitchen and Bath’s team of expert designers will go over the choices and help you select just the right countertop. When deciding which countertop is right for you, you should consider the following:
- Lifestyle and uses – are you a gourmet chef or do you order out a lot?
- Maintenance – do you want a surface that will be stain proof ?
- Budget – are you in your home for a long period, or is this an investment property?
- Color & texture – Do you like hard & shiny finish or a soft matte finish?
- Cabinetry – If replacing your counter tops, consider what condition or age your cabinets are.
Norfolk Kitchen and Bath is one of the largest suppliers of countertops in New England. Selling so many countertops ensures you will get the very best price on the countertops we sell. Our showrooms have hundreds of countertop samples that will show you how different types and colors of countertops look on your cabinets.
It’s not your Grandmother’s stainless edge gold fleck laminate countertop anymore! Today’s laminates continue to provide a durable, attractive choice for kitchen countertops, at an affordable price.
Solid Surface Countertops
Solid surface includes Corian® and other brands that are solid material all the way through.
Granite, also known as natural stone, continues to be a great choice for today’s kitchen countertops. Mother nature wows us every time we see the natural beauty of granite.
Quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops are highly durable and are a great choice for today’s surfacing. We offer quartz countertops from top brands such as Silestone, Viatera & Cambria.