Norfolk Kitchen & Bath offers financing through Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender.
No Interest if Paid in Full within 12 Months
“Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotion period.*”
More about financing:
2) If you are approved for financing, you will receive a credit card in the mail from Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
3) When processing, you will be asked to show a photo identification, such as a license.
4) No charges will be applied to your account until we deliver your materials.
5) Financing offers may not be combined with other special offers.
6) Extended finance terms may be available. Ask your designer for details.
“*The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases over $10,000 charged with approved credit. Minimum monthly payments are required during the promotional (special terms) period. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date at the APR for Purchases if the purchase balance is not paid in full within the promotional (special terms) period. Paying only the minimum monthly payment will not pay off the purchase balance before the end of the promotional period. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 02/21/2017 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires [12/31/2017].”