Our New 10 Point Safety Check – Keeping You Safe Is Our Top Priority
As more businesses begin to reopen, and life with COVID-19 begins to take shape, we wanted to share with you the measures we are taking to make sure that you, our employees and our community are safe. We have implemented a simple “10 Point Safety Check” for all employees and customers to follow.
1. Wellness Check Completed By All Prior To Any Interactions
All employees and customers must complete a self-assessment of the following 4 questions:
- Have you traveled outside of the New England states (MA, CT, ME, NH, VT, RI) during the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with anyone who has traveled outside of New England during the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact or cared for anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 during the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any color or flu-like symptoms during the last 14 days, including fever of 100.4 or higher, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, or difficulty breathing?
Those who answer “YES” to any of the above questions are asked not to come into the showroom, and/or reschedule their in-home appointment to a later date. Virtual design appointments are available upon request.
2. Face Coverings Required By Employees & Customers
All Norfolk Kitchen & Bath showrooms will require employees and customers to wear face coverings while in the showroom.
3. Social Distancing Measures In Place
We have adopted social distancing where possible, including in the showroom and at all in-home appointments, deliveries and kitchen installations. We are also currently offering phone and video design appointments if our customers would prefer to meet their designer from afar. Please contact the showroom for more information on these options.
4. Regular Hand Washing Required
Hand washing & sanitizing stations have been established at every showroom, and every Norfolk employee is required to wash their hands regularly.
5. Showroom Displays Cleaned After Each Appointment
Showroom displays will be carefully and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each appointment. Customers are asked to please leave out any samples they touch so that they may be properly sanitized before being put away.
6. Enhanced Comprehensive Showroom Cleaning
All showrooms are sanitized daily per CDC guidelines. An outside cleaning company also comes in once a week for a thorough cleaning.
7. In-Home Measures Following Norfolk COVID-19 Guidelines
We are still scheduling in-home measures as we normally would. Our designers have been asked to wear masks and gloves at all times and maintain a social distance where possible.
8. Delivery Staff Following Norfolk COVID-19 Guidelines
We are still scheduling cabinet deliveries as we normally would. Our teams have been asked to wear masks and gloves at all times and maintain a social distance where possible. All tools & trucks will be frequently sanitized per CDC & Norfolk guidelines.
9. Job Sites Adhering To MA & NH State COVID-19 Guidelines
We are still scheduling kitchen & bath installations as we normally would. The guidelines will be reviewed prior to installation and the rules will be posted at all jobsites regarding the cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing requirements on both commercial and residential projects. All tools, trucks & job sites will be cleaning twice a day.
10. Enhanced Cleaning & Disinfecting Daily At All Active Job Sites
Questions About Our New Precautions?
If you have any questions or concerns about our new procedures or would like some more information, please contact our showrooms. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate business and daily life with COVID-19. We’ll all get through this together!